Painted Ladies / Alamo Square / Postcard Row
This famous home is one of the “Seven Sisters of Postcard Row” also known as the “Painted Ladies”. This row has become (along with the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz) synonymous with San Francisco. Most visitors associate these homes with the TV show Full House and with Tales of the City, Too Close for Comfort and a wide array of other films and advertisements.
This Golden Bear property is available primarily for location filming, tea parties (for Golden Bear guests only), and small receptions, weddings and private parties. Given the scheduling demands as a special event venue, this property is NOT open for overnight guests.
- Romantic Setting in famous and historic home
- French inspired garden featuring a full sized copy of Falconet’s “mischievous angel”
- Triple Parlor for comfortable entertaining (up to 20 persons max.)
- We work with several of the finest caterers in San Francisco.
- Large stainless steel kitchen
- Private tours of entire house available
- Available for private tours and lectures.
The entire home provides unparalleled photo opportunities for weddings. Some upstairs bedrooms are available for photos and pre-ceremony preparation. The garden provides a formal and intimate setting for small weddings.